Friday, May 11, 2012

Benjamin Leavitt - Domestic violence lawyer Westchester, NY

Benjamin Leavitt puts forth the strongest criminal defense strategy possible to defend you in a criminal case.

I graduated with honors from the University of Minnesota Law School in 2001. While there, I was an editor of Law and Inequality: A Journal of Theory and Practice, a director of legal clinical programs and was recognized for my role in the law school's public service program. I have been, and continue to be, dedicated to defending those in need. As a Public Defender in New Hampshire (one of most respected defender programs in the country), I saw countless cases where hardworking people caught up in the legal system and who benefited from experienced legal assistance. My success there carried over into my representation of clients in private practice in Manhattan. While taking a passionate interest in your defense and your personal needs, I will also be your advocate in the courts, putting my knowledge of the law and trial skills to work. No lawyer can guarantee success, but with a proven track record, I strive to bring you the best possible outcome. I am a member in good standing with the: National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers New York Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers New York Defenders Association New York State Bar Association Westchester County Bar Association When you find yourself in need of experienced legal assistance, whatever the matter may be, contact me at Leavitt Legal today.


Our Services : Benjamin leavittdomestic violence ny, domestic violence westchester, drug possession manhattan, drug possession new york, drug possession westchester, dui attorney westchester county, dui lawyer Bronx, dwi attorney westchester, dwi lawyer westchester, juvenile crimes attorney new york, drunk driving westchester, traffic violations new york. Contact Information : Benjamin Leavitt somekeyword Contact : 800-613-6737 Fax : 914-949-0379 19 Court Plaza White Plains, NY 10601, United States.

No comments:

Post a Comment